NYS Industries for the Disabled, Inc.
The Preferred Choice for Socially Responsible Purchasing:
• COVID-19 solutions: Purell hand sanitizers, surface disinfectants, face shields, and more
• High touch point sanitizing and other janitorial services
• An array of quality apparel, health care items, custodial supplies, and more
• Data imaging and document destruction services
NYSID products and services are sourced from NYS non-profit organizations that employ individuals with disabilities in competitive, integrated environments.
This workforce solves your business needs and provides top-quality solutions to satisfy the procurement directives of State Finance Law Section 162.
2021 Employment and Economic Impact of Purchasing through NYSID:
- 4,418 people with disabilities working
- 3.6 million hours worked
- $21.80 average hourly wage
- $74.7 million total wages earned
Purchase with a purpose from NYSID today!
NYSID’s Mission: Advancing employment and other opportunities for individuals with disabilities.