Hudson Falls Central School
The Hudson Falls Central School District encompasses the village of Hudson Falls and parts of the towns of Argyle, Fort Ann, Fort Edward, Hartford, Kingsbury, Moreau, and Queensbury. It serves the educational needs of approximately 2,471 students.
The district maintains five buildings:
- Margaret Murphy Kindergarten Center for Prekindergarten and Kindergarten;
- Hudson Falls Primary School for Grades 1 to 3;
- Hudson Falls Intermediate School for Grades 4 to 5;
- Hudson Falls Middle School for Grades 6 to 8; and
- Hudson Falls High School for Grades 9 to 12.
With Pride, we are the Hudson Falls Tigers
We exist to create opportunities for students to become confident lifelong learners and successful, engaged members of the larger Tiger community.
For all students, we believe supportive relationships, broad opportunities, and high expectations pave the way for each individual to grow, reach their potential, and fulfill their purpose.
Our schools are a place where together we foster curiosity, remain ever-optimistic, adapt to a changing world, and deliver greatness.
To deliver greatness, we maintain our unwavering sense of Tiger Pride with trust, respect, collaboration, communication, and a supportive community with expectations for excellence.