Join us for another ARCC Lunch & Learn
FROM GOOD LEADER TO GREAT LEADER - Presented by Brian Rollo
Good leaders have great intentions. Great leaders have great results.
Good leaders want to be great, but they don't know how go get there. Previously, their success was based on their own ability to get the job done. Now it is based on their ability to get other people to perform.
Good leaders find themselves jumping in and doing too much of the work, or not doing anything in fears of being a jerk. They micromanage to prove that they belong at the table and are in control, or they turn a blind eye while performance plummets.
Good leaders don't have a proven process to make their team motivated and happy. They are not sure that they are performing as a leader at the highest level and that shows up in their team performance (goals).
This interactive Lunch and Learn will reveal what Great Leaders know that Good Leaders should. It will teach them how to:
• Motivate your high performers to achieve even greater action
• Drive your mid-level performers become competitive high-performers
• Achieve more ambitious goals
• Resolve conflicts that squeaky wheels tend to bring up
• Gain momentum and keep it