Washington County Business Awards
The Washington County Local Development Corporation (WCLDC) and the Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce (ARCC) are currently accepting nominations for the Washington County Business Awards. The award recipients and nominees will be honored at a luncheon on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at Christ the King Center, 575 Burton Rd., Greenwich, NY 12834.
Nominated businesses must meet the following criteria:
1. An established Washington County business with over 2 employees
2. Commitment to Washington County with Staying Power
3. Unique Product or Service
4. Exceptional Customer Service
5. ARCC Member in good standing*
Available categories to nominate a Washington County business are: Small Business, Rookie Business, Professional Business and Service/Hospitality/Restaurant. Please contact the Washington County LDC or ARCC for nomination forms. Nominations are being accepted through Monday, September 2, 2019.