Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced career with a fun atmosphere and endless room for growth and development? Do you want to be part of a collaborative team that will always have your back? StoredTech is a thriving IT services company who is dedicated to delighting our clients 100% of the time and we are looking for like minded people to join our family.
The Infrastructure Technician will be dealing with Phone systems and Unified Communications platforms, Structured Cabling, Wireless communications systems, Secure Building Access Systems, Video Surveillance Systems and general infrastructure related topics. It is not expected you will cover all of these disciplines mentioned but should be a subject matter expert in at least one and able to support 1-2 other areas.
- Provides technical support to resolve escalated issues from infrastructure, pre-sales and our internal team of engineers.
- Troubleshooting and implementing changes to client infrastructure with the goal of enhancing performance.
- Accurately document client infrastructures, manage system configurations, create flowcharts, diagrams, manuals, and other documentation.
- Provide post sales technical support including product installation, systems administration, and equipment migration.
- Configures security settings or access permissions for client infrastructure.
- Work in conjunction with vendors, consultants, contractors, and IT personnel.
- Mentors, supports, and trains team members to improve their level of expertise.
- Familiarity with virtualization, firewalls, and all networking devices found in small business IT environments.
- Familiar with with: camera systems, wi-fi control systems, basic telephone cabling, VoIP systems or access control.
- Demonstrate initiative, independent judgment, ability to work under high pressure and stress situations and utilize established procedures to address client needs.
- Ability to work off hours and participate in on-call as needed.
- Ability to go on-site for installations; interact with client in a professional manner.
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
Apply today at heroeshiredhere.com