ADDICTION AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE RECOVERY - DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Addiction and Substance Abuse Recovery - Director of Operations
BHSN is a dynamic agency which is leading the transformation of behavioral health care through an integrated approach to caring for the whole person. Operating addiction treatment services that are client-centered and recovery-focused is an integral part of strengthening individuals, families, and communities. We are currently searching for an engaging professional to join our team as the Director of Operations for the Addiction and Substance Abuse Recovery services in the agency's Warren and Washington county clinic centers.
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team of individuals delivering outstanding customer care and programming. You will be an integral part of helping BHSN transform care and enrich lives in the community and region.
If this role sounds like a strong match for your experience, skills, and passion, we invite you to apply to join our growing team.
What BHSN employees love:
- An inclusive culture of committed staff that fosters creativity and innovative approaches to recovery from substance use disorders
- The opportunity for a flexible work schedule that supports personal growth, and professional advancement
- The ability to make a difference in lives and health of individuals and families in our community
Some of your daily tasks as Director of Operations may include:
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive efficient and effective service delivery operations
- Translating strategy into action steps to ensure that the Centers for Recovery meets or exceeds performance targets and compliance standards
- Supervising clinic services as permitted by scope of practice guidelines and overseeing coordination of care between organizational programs and services with community partners
- Developing policies and procedures, as well as workflows, for the Centers for Recovery services and programming
Your skills and qualifications:
- Previous working experience in a senior level operations role for three plus years
- A Master’s degree in social work or NYSED Mental Health Licensed Professional (LMHC, LMSW, LCSW) preferred (may consider individuals with a CASAC-2 or advanced and significant leadership experience)
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the chemical dependency field
- At least 2 years of supervision of counseling staff in the chemical dependency field
- Previous working experience in a senior level operations role within a comprehensive chemical dependency/ recovery program
- Previous leadership experience in a NY State OASAS program preferred
- Extensive knowledge of NY State OASAS regulations
- Experience and success in leading change and growth initiatives
- Strong communication and organizational skills and a desire to lead a diverse team
Apply to join the BHSN team today! Apply online here.
BHSN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital or military status.