Sales Executives are responsible for bringing new clients to StoredTech. This includes following established StoredTech client engagement processes. This includes prospect identification, getting prospect appointments and positioning StoredTech as a trusted IT provider to help clients meet their business objectives. Additionally, Sales Executives are responsible connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and ensuring assigned prospects and clients’ needs and expectations are met by StoredTech.
Sales Executives are responsible for maintaining and expanding long-term relationships with assigned clients. This activity will be accomplished through a team approach with an assigned Account Manager. The Account Manager acts as a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs. The Account Manager will handle; Regular account review, smaller transactional deals and will bring the Sales Executive in on all larger deal opportunities. The Sales Executive represents the entire range of company products and services offered to assigned clients and works to cross sell all available solutions. The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
Role Reports to Executive Vice President - Sales
- Achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client and prospect accounts.
- Actively assesses, clarifies, and validates prospect and client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Educates prospects and clients on our full suite of offerings to cross-sell our services, wide and deep into the account.
- Consistently utilizes our client engagement tool (AutoTask) to complete the following:
- Accounting of time and activity.
- Assignment of tasks to self and all other internal resources via “To-do’s”.
- Utilization of ticketing for incident management and required pre-sales support.
- Utilization of Project Module for proposal development and deployment of larger opportunities.
- Utilize CRM module to effectively manage client related data, activity, opportunities and required follow-up.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Proven ability to delight the client – 100% of the time.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Effective time management.
- Problem solving skills to include the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Openness to others' ideas and willingness to try new things.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully present information.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment, manage competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Previous experience in direct B2B sales.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, or relevant role.