Program Coordinator, Transportation
L.E.A.P.’s Program Coordinator, Transportation reports directly to the Transportation Coordinator. The Program Coordinator works cooperatively within the Career and Family Services department to assure customers are served through the Transportation, Food Pantry, Energy Services, Employment and Training, etc. programs and that Federal, State and Local regulations, required performance measures and program requirements are kept in compliance.
- Provide customer service per program policies, procedures, requirements and as directed /requested by the Program Director and/or designees
- Conduct client assessments and evaluations.
- Provide individualized service to each client, including assessment of needs, including work, family and health supportive services.
- Provide the appropriate resources for the next level of service to the customer including referrals to appropriate community service or social service agencies
- Ensure that all program and agency policies and procedures are adhered to in determining eligibility and service options for customers
- Maintain a tracking system that ensures proper planning and efficient operation of all programs within the
- Track and report all required data necessary for the completion of required Federal, State and Local reports in cooperation with program director in the designated format and ensure that all monthly, quarterly and yearly program reports are compiled and submitted according to program rules, regulations and compliance
- Provide clerical support as assigned such as tracking, recording and managing of purchase orders in cooperation with the Program Director and the Fiscal department.
- Assist in food deliveries from the Regional Food Bank and/or other resources including unloading and stocking shelves in the Food Pantry when necessary.
- Identify and work closely with other resources, resource providers both in and outside the local community, including social service agencies, public and private schools and all other service providers, organizations and community groups
- Assist in the recruitment, training and placement of volunteers as assigned by the Career and Family Services Program Director.
- Office duties as necessary and assigned including front desk, phone and office coverage
- Schedule appointments as required by program needs and activities
- Copying, collating, mailings, filing, etc. as required and assigned
- Attend upon request all staff and other appropriate meetings, trainings and conferences, some of which may require out of town travel and evening/overnight attendance
Payrate: $18.84 per hour
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee will perform other reasonably related agency duties as assigned by the Career & Family Services Program Director.
L.E.A.P. reserves the right to revise or change job duties or responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Human Services or other related field or five years of work experience in a related field
- An understanding and knowledge of adult, youth, elderly, dislocated workers, etc. needs within Washington County and the surrounding areas
- Demonstrated Computer Skills including working knowledge of various computer software programs including Microsoft with the ability to accurately and efficiently input required data into reporting systems
- Attention to detail and ability to work under deadlines
- Must possess excellent verbal/written ccommunications skills
- Organizational Skills including scheduling of appointments, filing, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License
In order to prevent or significantly reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at L.E.A.P. and protect all members of the community from infection, successful candidates will be required to submit proof of full vaccination as a condition of employment, unless exempted as a reasonable accommodation of a medical condition or sincerely religious belief or practice.
If you wish to apply, please email a resume along with a letter of interest to Mary Caro-
L.E.A.P. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information or other job opportunities at L.E.A.P. visit: https://www.leapservices.org/careers/