Join Our Team, Join Our Family!
We offer a wide-range of rewarding positions which strive to assist and develop youth and families throughout New York State.
Be A Part of Our Mission
As a Family Specialist in our Prevention Program, you will be responsible for working with families by offering comprehensive case management services. The goal of the position is to implement services for the long-term, leading to positive outcomes for the youth and families served in our Prevention Program.
How Can You Help
- Deliver, evaluate, monitor and assess case management services including effective treatment and discharge outcomes
- Experience with developing relationships with schools, community partners, counties and agencies
- Form engaging and therapeutic relationships with children and families
- Ability to provide on-call coverage as needed; ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- One to three years of experience working with children and families
- Valid driver's license required. Regional travel required