Do you want to work alongside a team of individuals who are driven to provide the best possible services that we can for our communities?
Then you should apply to become part of the L.E.A.P. family!
As the Employment Counselor you will:
- Maintain a customer management system
- Track and report UI customer data and activity.
- Deliver job readiness training workshops to individuals receiving assistance through the Department of Social Services.
- Deliver youth employment and training services.
- Identify and work closely with other resources and resource providers both in and outside the local community, including social service agencies, public and private schools, youth service agencies, workforce investment board/programs and all other appropriate services.
- Minimum B.A./B.S in Human Services, Behavioral Science, Education or other related field or an Associates’ Degree and three years of experience in a related field or High School Diploma and five years of experience in a related field.
- An understanding and knowledge of adult, youth, elderly, dislocated workers, etc. employment needs within Washington County and the surrounding areas.
Payrate: $16.35 per hour
In order to prevent or significantly reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at L.E.A.P. and protect all members of the community from infection, successful candidates will be required to submit proof of full vaccination as a condition of employment, unless exempted as a reasonable accommodation of a medical condition or sincerely religious belief or practice.
If you wish to apply, please email a resume along with a letter of interest to Mary Caro-
L.E.A.P. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer