Barton International has been a family-owned company for seven generations, and today is recognized as a world leader in the production of the highest-quality garnet abrasives the industry has to offer. In addition to the mining and milling operation, Barton owns in upstate New York, we globally source and import abrasives for processing and distribution. We have a growing business in the distribution of specialty machine tool parts and accessories.
We have an immediate opening for a Production Manager in our North Creek, NY operation.
All employees are eligible to receive a competitive starting salary and an excellent benefits package. Our comprehensive benefits package includes: medical and prescription drug coverage, Health Savings Account with company contributions, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, personal protective gear and much more.
Plans, directs, and oversees the daily production of the Hudson River Plant pertaining to grain and powder milling, packaging and shipping. Ensures production meets all customer, business, and quality standards and requirements, and that company policies and practices related to safety, production standards, and general manufacturing practices are met in all operations.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Five to eight years production management experience.
- Minimum three years supervisory experience with the ability to plan, allocate and manage resources efficiently to maximize operational demands.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing.
- Strong computer proficiency using standard software applications with the ability to use data to analyze and make operationsal recommendations to improve the operation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to foster a cooperative team environment.
To apply, please go to https://www.barton.com/careers
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Barton International Promotes a Drug Free Work Place