Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager
Associates of Glens Falls Insurance is an established and independently owned insurance agency with national reach. We specialize in Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance products for both Personal and Commercial clients. We are well-known for our work in the Construction, Manufacturing, Social Services, Resort and Recreation industries. Our twenty-eight-member team ensures our clients receive the highest level of customer service possible and our main office is in a historic building in Downtown Glens Falls.
We are actively seeking a commercial insurance associate to join our dynamic team as a Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager.
The Assistant Commercial Lines Account Manager provides key technical support to their assigned Commercial Lines Account Managers. This position is essential for the smooth running of the Commercial Lines Department.
- Assist the Account Managers with the daily administration of the accounts in their client book of business, including billing issues, audits, certificates of insurance and auto ID cards.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams within our organization.
- Multitask in a very demanding transactional processing role.
- Effectively learn and manage various in-house and insurer software platforms.
- Prepare new and renewal applications for insurance provider quotations.
- Maintain regular communication with Producers and assigned Account Managers.
- Review insurance policies to assure proper forms and coverages meet quote specifications.
- Effectively communicate solutions to our end clients as well as insurance providers and related vendors.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as needed.
At least 2 years’ experience in the P&C Commercial Insurance Industry. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently and pay attention to detail are an asset.
Other suggested qualifications/skills:
NYS P&C Brokers License, experience with Applied Epic and commercial insurance carriers’ online portals.
This is a full-time hybrid position (two days in-office and three days remote). We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill level. Generous benefits include: health and dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(K), paid vacation and personal days. Training opportunities and insurance industry designation achievement are supported.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their resume with cover letter to:
Joe Place at email@example.com
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Joe at 518-793-3444 during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.