Commercial Lines Account Manager
Associates of Glens Falls Insurance is an established and independently owned insurance agency with national reach. We specialize in Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance products for both Personal and Commercial clients. We are well-known for our work in the Construction, Manufacturing, Social Services, Resort and Recreation industries. Our twenty-eight-member team ensures our clients receive the highest level of customer service possible and our main office is in a historic building in Downtown Glens Falls.
We are actively seeking an experienced commercial insurance associate to join our dynamic team as a Commercial Lines Account Manager.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager is responsible for providing quality service to assigned client accounts. This includes developing and maintaining relationships with key client contacts and insurance company representatives.
- Provide excellent customer service and sound guidance to clients.
- Attend client meetings (both in-person and virtually) and display strong presentation skills.
- Administer the accounts in their book of business, including frontline underwriting, policy review and changes, billing issues, certificates of insurance and auto ID cards.
- Familiarity with common coverage forms and policy procedures.
- Manage the renewal business process.
- Maintain regular communication with Producers.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as needed.
NYS P&C Brokers License and at least 5 years’ experience in the P&C Commercial Insurance Industry. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently and pay attention to detail are an asset.
Other suggested qualifications/skills:
Experience with Applied Epic and commercial insurance carriers’ online portals. Insurance industry designation preferred (for example, CIC or CISR).
This is a full-time hybrid position (in-office and remote). We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill level. Generous benefits include: health and dental insurance, profit sharing, 401(K), paid vacation and personal days. Training opportunities and insurance industry designation achievement are supported.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their resume with cover letter to:
Joe Place at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Joe at 518-793-3444 during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.