Please send us a great personalized cover letter that really demonstrates who you are and what you think you could add to ADKtechs. Copy-and-paste form letters meet the shredder. Don’t get shredded! This is a special opportunity to give it all you have! Also, don’t forget your resume (we need all those details). Give it your best and good luck!
We check references, professional and personal. If your references wouldn’t refer to you as detail-oriented, dynamic, friendly, “can talk to anyone,” motivated and loyal, you might want to apply somewhere else. Otherwise, send us your references, too.
Please note: We may not currently have any open positions, but we are always accepting rock star resumes to keep on hand.
Oh, and one more thing: We want this to be the best job you ever have!Systems Engineer Position
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Strong technical knowledge of virtual infrastructure with vmWare and/or Hyper-V.
- Strong technical knowledge of iSCSI SAN/NAS Solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of Office 365 / Azure Cloud Solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and project lead experience.
- Supporting and managing Active Directory environment, servers, and workstations.
- Strong knowledge of malware remediation, hardware and software installations, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of network management and protocol analysis tools.
- Experience with firewalls & routing and switching.
- Experience with unified communications.
- Proven knowledge of layer 2, layer 3 switching, QoS, SIP, Wireless, LAN, WAN, and VLAN standards.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in information technology or Associates degree and 3+ years of experience in information technology.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication.
- Perform Level I and II Help Desk functions, managed services, and proactive tasks.
- Certifications a plus: MCP/MCSA, A+, Network +, CCNA Security, CCNP, CEH, CPT.
- Ability to work 8 hours sitting, speaking on the phone, and using a computer.
- Travel reasonable distances, have insured vehicle, and valid driver’s license.
- Handling low voltage electrical work.
- Will need to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and budgets.
- Assist in network planning, integration, configuration & support for integrated network solutions.
- Assist Level III Techs in more complicated, larger projects.
- Provide “on call” service as needed on a weekly rotation.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.