Sales Executive - 5k Sign on Bonus!
Limited time - 5k Sign on Bonus!!
Are you looking for a challenging, fast-paced career with a fun atmosphere and endless room for growth and development? Do you want to be part of a collaborative team that will always have your back? StoredTech is a thriving IT services company who is dedicated to delighting our clients 100% of the time and we are looking for like minded people to join our family.
The Sales Executive drives new opportunities through developing new relationships and leveraging existing relationships. This sales role involves the management of growth within existing account client relationships and new accounts business development. As an IT company, we offer a wide variety of services to our clients. Some of our offerings include managed IT services, cloud computing, business VoIP, surveillance systems and more. This position has a base salary plus unlimited commission potential.
What you'll do:
- Identify appropriate new prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business
- Acquire new customers and drive new business to foster growth within the territory
- Build relationships and establish communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities
- Participate in conferences, events, and industry meet-ups for business development
- Seek new opportunities through networking, cold calling, and social media channels
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer and prospect accounts
- Actively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis. Educates clients on our full suite of offerings to cross-sell our services, wide and deep into the account
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources to meet customers' expectations
- Work with technical stakeholders and executives to identify opportunities
- Partner with sales engineers and the executive team to create relationships within all levels of key accounts
What you need:
- Sales/B2B experience preferred.
- Resilient with a hunter mentality
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to delight the customer - 100% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and openness to others' ideas and willingness to try new things
- Ability to successfully present information
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment, manage competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events