IT Technical Account Manager
Growing Credit Union has an opportunity in our new partner company Riverside Managed Services. Riverside Managed Services is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) that helps credit unions manage costs and be more efficient by providing management of several of their complex and expensive service areas, such as IT.
IT-Technical Account Manager
What you will be doing:
- Network device configuration, TCP/IP setup, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Storage Area Networks (SAN), LAN/WAN and integrations with audio and video streaming management systems.
- Assist in the complete lifecycle of any network infrastructure, including network design and architecture planning, network audits and ongoing monitoring support.
- Develop strong relationships with existing credit unions by ongoing communication and day-to-day IT support. Along with researching for new efficiencies and technologies.
- Connect with other Credit Unions, to discuss how Riverside Managed Services IT department, can support them to reduce risks and gain efficiencies.
- A college degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study.
- At least five years of similar or related experience with computer systems networking administration.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on support of LAN/WAN networking equipment
- Working knowledge of WAN, MAN, and LAN both from a transport and protocol level.
- Demonstrated understanding of bandwidth & latency issues
- Technical expertise in networking hardware and software
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with firewall management
- Working knowledge of encryption technologies, tools and tunneling techniques
- This full-time position will work out of our Operations Center near Saratoga Springs, NY. On-site to start with possible future work from home.
- On site to start with possible work from home office in the future.
- 401K with matching contribution up to 10%
- Medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts, health savings accounts
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability plans
- Generous paid time off and additional 12 observed holidays
- Gym reimbursement and wellness program
- Internal and external training, including certification and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling and possible hybrid work from home
If you are unable to complete this application online due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRCCU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran Status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.