IS Support Specialist
Hudson River Community Credit Union is a financial institution with five Branches and an Operations Center in the Saratoga Springs area. Our mission is to improve the well-being of their members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
Growing Credit Union has an opportunity in our Information Technology Department
IS Support Specialist
We are looking for the right candidate to join our team who is self-disciplined, ensures accuracy in their work and loves to problem solve. Excels in managing and completing their tasks in an orderly and systemic way. You thrive in an environment that is routine, repetitive, efficient and productive. You are skilled in technology and shares that knowledge with others.
This position works in conjunction with the IT Team to provide:
- Help desk support to all Credit Union staff for computing hardware, software, and networking systems. Assist in troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of PC's, printers, terminals, etc.
- Install end-user hardware and PC software. Focusing on help-desk administration of hardware and software deployment. Train Credit Union staff to use standard PC-based office software tools
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study.
- Financial Industry experience preferred.
- One to three years of similar or related experience with computer systems.
- Strong PC, application and network troubleshooting skills.
- Top tier customer service skills and a commitment to quality of the member & employee experience.
- Well versed in Microsoft desktop solutions, including, but not limited to, Excel, MS Word, MS Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
This full-time position will work out of our Operations Center in Corinth, NY.
To apply, please copy this link and paste in your web browser: https://www.hrccu.org/about/careers/
If you are unable to complete this application on line due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please copy and paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.