Who We Are:
Adirondack Technical Solutions (ADKtechs) is a fast growing, high-performing Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) in the Northeast. We have been in business forever but have the energy and enthusiasm of a startup. If you like fast-paced and high-adrenaline activities, demand the most from yourself in everything you do, and are ready to work as hard as you play, then you are a good fit for ADKtechs. We want this to be the last place you ever work. Come grow with us at ADKtechs!
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (Employee & Family Options)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Accident Insurance Plans
- Legal Services Plans
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance Plans
- Responsible Time Off Policy
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Infrastructure Engineer to install, maintain, and upgrade our client IT networks.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- On-site infrastructure installations and troubleshooting at client locations
- Maintain, monitor, and support client environments
- Ensure client environments remain safe and secure
- Cabling and rack installation
- Provide Level I Help Desk support
- Handle low voltage electrical work
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Capability to work 8 hours sitting, speaking on the phone, and using a computer
- Provide “on call” service, as needed, on a weekly rotation
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. We’re willing to train the right person.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associates degree and/or technical certifications
- Passion for IT and drive to grow skillset
- Familiarity with, or a willingness to learn, cabling including pulling, terminations, and rack installation
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and project lead experience
- A+ customer service skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Travel reasonable distances, have insured vehicle, and valid driver’s license
Please send us a great personalized cover letter that really demonstrates who you are and what you think you could add to ADKtechs. Copy-and-paste form letters meet the shredder. Don’t get shredded! This is a special opportunity to give it all you have! Also, don’t forget your resume (we need all those details). Give it your best and good luck!
Would your professional and personal references describe you as detail-oriented, dynamic, friendly, “can talk to anyone,” motivated, and loyal? We would love to chat with them so include those contact details, too!
We want this to be the best job you ever have! Apply online here.