Director of Data Management & Analytics
Hudson River Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative whose mission is to improve the well-being of members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Management Information Systems Department!
Director of Data Management & AnalyticsResponsibilities
We are seeking a dynamic leader who is responsible to plan, direct, and manage the enterprise applications environments across the credit union.
Serves as the primary liaison between the Management Information System team and operational departments such as finance, accounting and HR with respect to their system functions.
Oversee the core banking administration including support, enhancements, configuration of new devices and data integrations.
Responsible for peripheral products such as online banking, mobile app, card processing, lending platforms, etc.
Lead the strategy and execution of the Robotic Process Automation.
Participates in developing our digital product roadmap to meet business goals, achieve key performance indicators and provide an outstanding member experience.
Manage Enterprise Scale Information Systems and related projects. Ability to define the scope of the project, deliverables, roles and responsibilities.
Responsible for Enterprise Data integration architecture/design & approach around data movement. Address data related problems in regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration
Foster inter-department relationships and direct reports to maintain an open line of communication. Supports other departments in making strategic, data-driven decisions.
The successful candidate will have the following Experience and Skills:
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in similar or related field preferred.
- At least five years’ experience in data analytics and visualization or similar
- Experience preferred with financial/banking systems.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Good oral communications skills; ability to communicate with all employees
- Competent problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential member and credit union information
- Ability to remain flexibility, adapt to a change environment, shift priorities as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Project Management discipline and approaches
- Proven initiative to be a self- starter and proactive approach
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Strong computer experience and knowledge; PC; knowledge of Core Processing Systems; Core Banking Systems; Microsoft Office Products required.
- Ability to multi-task and remain accurate and efficient; demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
To apply, please copy and paste the following url in your web browser: https://www.hrccu.org/about/careers/
If you are unable to complete this application on line due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRCCU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran Status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.