Business Systems Analyst
Hudson River Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative whose mission is to improve the well-being of members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
We have an exciting opportunity at the Credit Union
Business Applications Analyst:
The Business Applications Analyst is an integral part of the credit union team, working with the operations, accounting, IT and lending departments as well as the branch network. This individual is responsible for the administration and support of the core banking platform and third party banking applications. This includes upgrades, modifications, and enhancements, as well as having responsibility in the configuration, and implementation of new applications to meet business objectives.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Supports and maintains the core banking applications suite including enhancements and configuration of new devices and data integrations. Provides technical support and responds to related incidents as appropriate
- Works with third-party vendors acting as a liaison between the credit union and service providers for configuring and maintaining business applications such as online banking, card processing, lending platforms, etc.
- Manages and monitors application processes, reports, and data workflows to ensure efficiency and best practice
- Creates and maintains documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, service level agreements, and other critical documentation
- Participates in developing our digital product roadmap to meet business goals, achieve key performance indicators and provides an outstanding member experience
- Works with the MIS analyst to provide analytical support to all areas of the credit union. Will assist in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement and data quality with the goal of improving functionality and efficiency through data integrity, automation and system integration
- Associates degree, Bachelors preferred.
- Two-three years of similar or related experience. Preferably in the financial/banking industry.
- Experience in the configuration, implementation, administration, and ongoing support of business applications, databases, and related systems, interfaces, and products
- Strong experience with supporting third-party applications, with a background in database support and system design.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in leading projects preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of testing, flowchart, and data mapping tools and procedures
- Proficient analytical skills and problem-solving ability
To apply, please copy and paste the following url in your web browser: https://www.hrccu.org/about/careers/
If you are unable to complete this application online due to a disability, please contact human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRCCU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO, please paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.