Wait Staff/Server Garnet Hill Lodge – North River, NY 12856
We are looking for skilled Wait Staff to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. The right candidate uplifts the dining experience for customers, and will have the patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in this role. Responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-thehouse duties, collecting payments, along with side work and clean up. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly. Ultimately, it is the duty of our Wait Staff to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests. If this job describes you, then we’d like to meet you! Full and part-time positions available.
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Bar experience (mixed drinks)
• Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (Lightspeed POS a plus)
• Basic math skills
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well when busy.
• Active listening and effective communication skills
• Team spirit
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
• FT employees - Paid time off after an initial waiting period
• Employee discount
• Casual dining restaurant
• Fine dining restaurant
• Day shift
• Night shift
Weekly day range:
• Weekend availability
• Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
All applicants should apply to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.