Front Desk Associate
Front Desk Associate Garnet Hill Lodge – North River, NY 12856
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Associate to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates, and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
• Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
• Manage online and phone reservations
• Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
• Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
• Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
• Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
• Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean & tidy to accommodate guests’ needs
• Confirm event attendees, like wedding guests
• Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
• Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
• Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, or similar role
• Experience with WebRez hotel reservations software plus but not required!
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Full-time employees will receive paid time off after an initial waiting period.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
• Employee discount
• Paid time off
• Evening shift
• Morning shift
Weekly day range:
• Weekend availability
Education: • High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
All applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.