Dishwasher Garnet Hill Lodge – North River, NY 12856
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables and washing them thoroughly. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed. To be successful as a dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
• Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
• Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
• Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, pans, mixers, etc.
• Unloading and storing deliveries.
• Sweeping and mopping floors, especially if items are broken or spilled.
• Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
• Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
• Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimal work experience.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
• Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Benefits: • Employee discount
• Casual dining restaurant
• Fine dining restaurant
• Evening shift
Weekly day range:
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
• North River, NY 12856: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
All applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com