- Manage the organization’s donor database (Raiser’s Edge) and ensure records are organized and up to date.
- Perform gift entry tasks using Raiser’s Edge: create gift batches, send gift acknowledgements, update constituent records, provide necessary reports for the Finance Office.
- Create and run financial, constituent, and activity reports and queries using Raiser’s Edge.
- Support the Development Director in the organization, planning and execution of Silver Bay fundraising events and publications throughout the year.
- Administer Silver Bay’s Community Outreach Programs which currently include Cancer Respite, Military R&R, and Vacations Made Possible.
- Serve as a representative of the organization by cultivating relationships with current and prospective donors, partners, volunteers, and stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Development Director.
- As a 24-hour operation, all staff may be asked to work weekends, evening or night shifts in order to serve our community and guests, especially in the months of July and August.