The Wesley Community is seeking Wait Staff! Currently hiring for a Part Time position working from 11:30 am - 7: 30 pm and 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm!
WHAT CAN THE WESLEY COMMUNITY OFFER ME?
- Flexible Schedule! Work part time or go to college? We can work around your existing schedule. Most part time employees work between 16 - 24 hours a week.
- A dedicated, caring and passionate Wesley Team ready to support you and provide opportunity!
- A fun environment, including family picnics, theme weeks, recognition events and opportunities to become involved within our campus.
- Benefits for full time and qualifying part time employees upon hire!
WHAT WILL I DO?
As Wait Staff, supporting the mission of Wesley Community will include the following responsibilities:
- Handling the proper preparation of all plates for meal service.
- Taking orders and serve meals in all dining rooms.
- Busing and cleaning dishware, glassware, silverware and production wares after meals assuring proper storage of prepared foods and proper sanitation of equipment in the work area.
- Assuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Providing quality and efficient services
- Maintaining an atmosphere of professional service in a home-like setting.
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF ME FOR THIS ROLE?
- High School diploma or equivalency preferred.
- One year experience in food service desirable.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
ABOUT THE WESLEY COMMUNITY:
For over 40 years, The Wesley Community has provided services and programs with a commitment to compassion, caring and excellence. Our distinctive continuum of care offers a unique balance of community living and care giving that ensures quality of life at every stage of life. We are a mission driven, not-for-profit organization that puts people first. We are proud of our reputation for excellence, innovation, and a personal approach to care and services. We encourage and support our residents in their efforts to achieve their goals, and we treat them respectfully.
To us at the Wesley Community, it's more than a job: it's caring that starts in the heart. The Wesley Community strives to have its employees be part of this culture of excellence, to enjoy their work and be rewarded for their superior efforts and performance. Everything we do at Wesley is guided by our Core Values which form the acronym "CARES". These Core Values are COMPASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT, EXCELLENCE and SPIRIT.
Our serene 36-acre campus in Saratoga Springs, NY, offers a unique continuum of care from affordable housing for independent seniors, enriched living apartments for seniors who desire additional support, in-home health care services, short-term rehabilitation and long-term nursing care, as well as outpatient therapies for people of all ages.