WHAT CAN THE WESLEY COMMUNITY OFFER ME?
- A dedicated, caring and passionate Wesley Team ready to support you and provide opportunity!
- A fun environment, including family picnics, theme weeks, recognition events and opportunities to become involved within our campus.
- Benefits for full time and qualifying part time employees upon hire!
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a Staffing/Payroll Assistant, supporting the mission of Wesley Community will include the following responsibilities:
- Schedule nursing staff, enter time and attendance and conduct the full functions of nurse scheduling.
- Payroll submission of the nursing department.
- Preparing schedules and maintaining appropriate staffing levels in the nursing departments within the staffing software and time and attendance software on a 24-hour basis.
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF ME FOR THIS ROLE?
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Experience working within a staffing or time and attendance software system such as: Smartlinx, Onshift, Cronos, etime, ADP.
- Minimum of one year experience in long term care, hospital or other health care institution.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have experience with Windows, Microsoft Office.
ABOUT THE WESLEY COMMUNITY:
For over 40 years, The Wesley Community has provided services and programs with a commitment to compassion, caring and excellence. Our distinctive continuum of care offers a unique balance of community living and care giving that ensures quality of life at every stage of life. We are a mission driven, not-for-profit organization that puts people first. We are proud of our reputation for excellence, innovation, and a personal approach to care and services. We encourage and support our residents in their efforts to achieve their goals, and we treat them respectfully.
To us at the Wesley Community, it's more than a job: it's caring that starts in the heart. The Wesley Community strives to have its employees be part of this culture of excellence, to enjoy their work and be rewarded for their superior efforts and performance. Everything we do at Wesley is guided by our Core Values which form the acronym "CARES". These Core Values are COMPASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT, EXCELLENCE and SPIRIT.
Our serene 36-acre campus in Saratoga Springs, NY, offers a unique continuum of care from affordable housing for independent seniors, enriched living apartments for seniors who desire additional support, in-home health care services, short-term rehabilitation and long-term nursing care, as well as outpatient therapies for people of all ages.