The Wesley Community is seeking a Housekeeper! Currently hiring for Full Time & Part Time positions working from 8 am- 4 pm including every other weekend.
WHAT CAN THE WESLEY COMMUNITY OFFER ME?
- A dedicated, caring and passionate Wesley Team ready to support you and provide opportunity!
- A fun environment, including family picnics, theme weeks, recognition events and opportunities to become involved within our campus.
- Benefits for full time and qualifying part time employees upon hire!
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a Housekeeper, supporting the mission of Wesley Community will include the following responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping and maintain the building, and equipment in accordance with federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulation governing our facility, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, and attractive manner.
- Assure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as close as practical.
- Report all accidents/incidents to your supervisor no matter how minor they may be. (NOTE: Such occurrences must be reported on the shift in which they occur.)
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with other departments when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF ME FOR THIS ROLE?
- High school graduate (or GED) strongly preferred.
- At least one year of similar experience strongly preferred.
- Some direct experience with elderly persons preferred.
ABOUT THE WESLEY COMMUNITY:
For over 40 years, The Wesley Community has provided services and programs with a commitment to compassion, caring and excellence. Our distinctive continuum of care offers a unique balance of community living and care giving that ensures quality of life at every stage of life. We are a mission driven, not-for-profit organization that puts people first. We are proud of our reputation for excellence, innovation, and a personal approach to care and services. We encourage and support our residents in their efforts to achieve their goals, and we treat them respectfully.
To us at the Wesley Community, it's more than a job: it's caring that starts in the heart. The Wesley Community strives to have its employees be part of this culture of excellence, to enjoy their work and be rewarded for their superior efforts and performance. Everything we do at Wesley is guided by our Core Values which form the acronym "CARES". These Core Values are COMPASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT, EXCELLENCE and SPIRIT.
Our serene 36-acre campus in Saratoga Springs, NY, offers a unique continuum of care from affordable housing for independent seniors, enriched living apartments for seniors who desire additional support, in-home health care services, short-term rehabilitation and long-term nursing care, as well as outpatient therapies for people of all ages.