WARREN COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
Starting salary: $46,090 Full-time with Benefits
Warren County is seeking a MOTOR EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (MEDIUM) for performing safe and efficient operation of medium size automotive equipment and performs a variety of manual tasks in connection with such operation; does related work as required. The work is usually performed under general supervision.
RE-ISSUED 1/20/2023 (Salary Updated)
MOTOR EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (MEDIUM)
Hiring preference will be given to the following qualifications:
- One year of experience in the operation of motorized construction equipment.
- Eligibility for an appropriate New York State Class A or B license with an airbrake endorsement. Possession at time of appointment.
Authority to fill this job vacancy is subject to the approval of the Board of Supervisors.
APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITIONS ARE FILLED.
- Good knowledge of the operation of trucks, tractors and other types of automotive equipment;
- Ability to understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions;
- Industry; dependability; good physical condition.
CANDIDATE SHOULD SEND RESUME AND LETTER OF INTENT TO:
KEVIN HAJOS, P.E. SUPT.
WARREN COUNTY DEPT. OF PUBLIC WORKS
4028 MAIN STREET
WARRENSBURG, NY 12885
Applications may be obtained from www.warrencountyny.gov/jobs
Warren County is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.