Notice of Anticipated Vacancy
General Statement of Duties: Performs routine duties relating to the care of county home residents and their personal belongings, communicates the needs of the residents to the appropriate supervisor.
General Job Duties:
Countryside Adult Home
Full-Time /$17.79 per hour
Acceptable Experience and Training: None is required, but some experience in caring for the elderly is desirable. Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid NYS Driver’s License. Must possess the ability to get along well with others.
Wages: $17.79 Full-time; willing to work flexible schedule and work holidays.
- Assisting residents with all aspects of personal care including bathing, shaving, toileting, dressing, medication administration;
- Takes blood pressures, temperatures, and weights of the residents;
- Communicates changes to supervisor;
- General cleaning of resident rooms such as making beds, cleaning closets, and dressers, emptying trash, picking up dirty clothing, replacing dirty linen with clean;
- Report daily activity through the use of shift reports;
- Transport residents to appointments;
- Document daily happening, changes in condition of residents, appointment standings;
- Transcribe orders given by the physicians
- Participate in the facility quality assurance;
- Assist other staff members in completing required duties;
- Required to be certified in First Aide;
- Required to participate in education and staff meetings
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application, resume and list of references to:
Amy McByrne Director of the Countryside Adult Home,
353 Schroon River Road, Warrensburg, NY 12885
Applications being accepted until position is filled.
Applications may be obtained from www.warrencountyny.gov/jobs
Warren County is an EOE/AA Employer