MOVE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As one of our Maintenance Specialist you would be responsible for servicing our Company-owned properties. Duties will include maintenance and repairs for buildings, equipment, and grounds. May be involved in construction and remodeling as well.
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company is seeking an experienced
This opportunity may be perfect for you if you have experience in:
- General Maintenance and Repairs
- Performs general building, equipment, and grounds maintenance and repairs as needed
- Assist with the moving of office equipment (desks, chairs, cabinets, marketing tools, etc.) as needed
- Assist with snow removal at various locations as needed
- Inspect buildings and grounds for any possible repairs or problems
- Respond to maintenance emergencies in a timely manner
- May assist with and oversees the repair, construction or remodeling of new and existing company locations by contractors
- Share and report all pertinent facilities related information to the Facilities Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Extensive mechanical background including skill in carpentry, electrical repair and small engine maintenance
Schedule must be flexible to assist with facilities related emergencies (snow removal, weather related incidents, etc.) and other company related functions as required.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position works out of our headquarters in Glens Falls, New York.
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the region and helping our neighbors achieve their financial goals since 1851. We are proud to serve as a cornerstone in the community through charitable giving and unmatched volunteerism. We serve Warren, Washington, northern Saratoga, Essex, and Clinton counties through 30 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Good reading, writing, mathematics, and grammar skills required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required. Comfortable communicating with customers, co-workers and management.
- Good knowledge of general construction and mechanical equipment and procedures.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and lift approximately one hundred (100) pounds.
- Must have ability to work with general and electrically powered hand tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to work independently at various locations as needed.