Maintenance / Janitorial Staff
A full-time maintenance / janitorial position is available for the Glens Falls, NY area with our regional, well established alarm company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily cleaning of the office including sweeping, vacuuming, washing floors, dusting, wiping down, trash removal, cleaning bathrooms, restocking supplies, etc.
- Conduct maintenance such as changing light bulbs, perform minor fixes, etc.
- Mowing, weed whacking, shoveling snow – depending on season.
- Run errands as necessary.
- Moving supplies & heavy equipment.
- Assist supervisor with building material.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Clean background check & drivers license.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Great attitude.