Teller Representative - Fort Ann
MOVE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company is seeking an experienced
This opportunity may be perfect for you if you have experience in:
* Relationship Building,
* Cash Handling, and
* Customer Service
As a Teller Representative in our Fort Ann office you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties not limited to processing customer transactions, responding to inquiries for information, assisting staff and supervisors with functions relative to the daily operation of the Branch. This position works out of our Fort Ann office.
• Provide consistent, outstanding customer service by anticipating and reacting to customer needs
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently
• Support sales efforts of Company; actively participate in Cross-Sell program and make referrals as appropriate
• Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
• Balance cash drawer and adhere to established cash limits
• Open deposit accounts for customers
• Adhere to requirements pertaining to branch security, fraud prevention and BSA; identify counterfeit currency and monetary instruments
• Adhere to applicable federal regulations and Company policies and procedures
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
• 1 to 2 years customer service experience preferred
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with customers co-workers and management
• Problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook
We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position works out of our Fort Ann office.
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the region and helping our neighbors achieve their financial goals since 1851. We are proud to serve as a cornerstone in the community through charitable giving and unmatched volunteerism. We serve Warren, Washington, northern Saratoga, Essex, and Clinton counties through 30 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.