MOVE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company is seeking an Resource Recovery Representative.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this position you would be responsible for working with past due customers to resolve delinquencies. You must adhere to accepted department and government regulatory practices while meeting specific department goals and deadlines.
- Contact past due loan customers via phone and mail according to department guidelines. Record customer contacts utilizing department software.
- Interview and counsel past due loan customers with goal of soliciting repayment and reducing losses to Company.
- Process and complete documentation accurately and timely according to department policies and procedures.
- Respond to external and internal customer inquiries in a timely manner utilizing quality customer service and business etiquette skills.
- Assist team members as needed to meet department goals, objectives, and timelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience in collections or telephone customer service preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, and Outlook; ability to learn collections software
- Exceptional telephone and customer service skills a must
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; comfortable interacting with customers, co-workers, and management
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
- We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position works out of our headquarters in Glens Falls, New York.
- Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the region and helping our neighbors achieve their financial goals since 1851. We are proud to serve as a cornerstone in the community through charitable giving and unmatched volunteerism. We serve Warren, Washington, northern Saratoga, Essex, and Clinton counties through 30 offices.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.