As a Part Time Teller Representative in our Washington County Region you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties not limited to processing customer transactions, responding to inquiries for information, assisting staff and supervisors with functions relative to the daily operation of the Branch.
• Provide consistent, outstanding customer service by anticipating and reacting to customer needs
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently
• Support sales efforts of Company; actively participate in Cross-Sell program and make referrals as appropriate
• Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
• Balance cash drawer and adhere to established cash limits
• Open deposit accounts for customers
• Adhere to requirements pertaining to branch security, fraud prevention and BSA; identify counterfeit currency and monetary instruments
• Adhere to applicable federal regulations and Company policies and procedures