Loan Officer/Sr. Loan Officer
Hudson River Community Credit Union is a growing financial institution with five Branches and an Operations Center in the Saratoga Springs area. Their mission is to improve the well-being of their members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
Growing Credit Union has an opportunity in our Lending Department
Loan Officer/Sr. Loan Officer
Responsible to provide an exceptional Member service experience to HRCCU members and assist them in meeting their financial needs by servicing their consumer loan requests by either phone or HRCCU website.
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic and upbeat professional who is passionate about the financial services industry. You are detail-oriented and have experience in consumer and indirect lending products. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can be a part of the team and help attain the department’s goals.
What you will do:
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Credit Union in achieving its mission to improve the financial well-being of our members and their communities. Under general supervision, and in accordance with established policies and procedures, your role to achieve this mission, will be to provide a variety of loan services to the members.
This position has the authority to make loan decisions within Credit Union guidelines. The Loan Officer must comply with legal requirements, lending regulations and internal policies and procedures. You are responsible for the cross selling of Credit Union products while maintaining a working knowledge of all services and operations of the Credit Union in support of a sales and service culture.
Where will you work: This position reports to the Director of Member Loan Center and will work at our Troy, NY Branch and Operations Center in Corinth, NY.
What you will need:
Experience: At least three years similar or related experience with real estate underwriting authority a plus. NMLS is required.
Education: A high school diploma or GED, Associate's Degree preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, effective influencer, and communicates accurately, honestly, supportively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to be aware of, control and express own emotions as well as being cognizant of the emotions of others.
- Demonstrated skill in generating new ideas, concepts, processes, actions or alternative solutions to problems.
- The ability to make prudent decisions that are timely, well researched, and reflect awareness of impact.
- Can proactively complete tasks, solve problems, improve processes, and enhance products, within assigned range of authority.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and willingness to consider new technology to improve job functions.
To apply please copy and paste this url in your web browser:
Our company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please copy and paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf