Hudson River Community Credit Union is a growing financial institution with five Branches and an Operations Center in the Saratoga Springs area. Their mission is to improve the well-being of their members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Lending Department!
Responsible for providing an exceptional Member service experience to HRCCU members and assist them in meeting their financial needs by servicing their consumer loan requests by either phone or HRCCU website.
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic and upbeat professional who is passionate about the financial services industry. You are detail-oriented and have experience in consumer and indirect lending products. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can be a part of the team and help attain the department’s goals.
What you will do:
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Credit Union in achieving its mission to improve the financial well-being of our members and their communities. Under general supervision, and in accordance with established policies and procedures, your role to achieve this mission, will be to provide a variety of loan services to the members.
This position has the authority to make loan decisions within Credit Union guidelines. The Loan Officer must comply with legal requirements, lending regulations and internal policies and procedures. You are responsible for the cross selling of Credit Union products while maintaining a working knowledge of all services and operations of the Credit Union in support of a sales and service culture.
Where will you work: This position reports to the Loan Center Supervisor and will work at our Operations Center in Corinth, NY.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with a Saturday shift rotation
Experience: Two years to five years of similar or related experience. NMLS registry
Education: A high school education or GED, Associate's Degree preferred.
Pay Rate: $19.50 to $20.00 per hour
To apply: visit our website at https://www.hrccu.org/about/careers/
- Outstanding communication skills, effective influencer, and communicates accurately, honestly, supportively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to be aware of, control and express own emotions as well as being cognizant of the emotions of others.
- Demonstrated skill in generating new ideas, concepts, processes, actions or alternative solutions to problems.
- The ability to make prudent decisions that are timely, well researched, and reflect awareness of impact.
- Can proactively complete tasks, solve problems, improve processes, and enhance products, within assigned range of authority.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and willingness to consider new technology to improve job functions.
If you are unable to complete this application online due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please copy and paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.