Hudson River Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative whose mission is to improve the well-being of members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
We have an exciting opportunity at the Credit Union
Finance & Business Analyst:
The Finance & Business Analyst will focus on highly visible reporting financials, productivity metrics, and projects. Lead strategic efforts to streamline activities that support member service, productivity, and efficiency.
What you will do:
What you will bring to the table:
- Analyzes performance by leveraging large datasets and recommends strategies to drive organizational performance and key growth initiatives.
- Reviews procedures and methods and recommends changes for improvement with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Works with VP of Finance & Growth Strategy to provide functional support to credit union managers to ensure the accurate financial reporting and transaction processing of applications.
- Working with BI Developer extract and manipulate large volumes of data using Business Intelligence tools. Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse. Analyze databases and make reports related to the information analyzed. Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
- Enhance the member and employee experience by participating in developing our digital product roadmap to meet business goals, achieve key performance indicators and assist in the strategy and execution of the Robotic Process Automation.
- Partner with credit union managers and other key executives to define reporting requirements while managing expectations, developing best practices, solving problems, and implementing improvements to the existing reporting structure
- Identify opportunities for improvement, working proactively with credit union managers and executives.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
Where you will work:
- Associates degree, Bachelors preferred.
- Three or more years of similar or related experience, within Financial Services Industry preferred.
- Experience in analyzing data, creating dashboards and metrics.
- Experience in the configuration, implementation, administration, and ongoing support of business applications, databases, and related systems, interfaces, and products.
- Strong experience with supporting third-party applications, with a background in database support and system design.
- Proficient knowledge of testing, flowchart, and data mapping tools and procedures.
What perks you will receive:
- This is a full-time position with hybrid and/or remote work after new hire introductory period is completed.
- Home Department located at our Operations Center in Corinth, NY
- 401K with matching contribution up to 10%
- Medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts, health savings accounts
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability plans
- Generous paid time off and additional 12 observed holidays
- Gym reimbursement, wellness program including EAP
- Flexible scheduling and possible hybrid work from home
- Community Volunteer initiatives
- Career growth & advancement opportunities
- Internal and external training, including certification and tuition reimbursement
To apply, please copy and paste the following url in your web browser: https://hrccu.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/00681b23-596c-9691-adf9-8620556d0603/apply?source=2182657-CS-49155
If you are unable to complete this application online due to a disability, please contact human resources at email@example.com.
HRCCU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO, please paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.