MOVE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company is seeking and experienced
Deposit Services Representative
This opportunity may be perfect for you if you have experience in:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical skill, and
- Strong communication skills
In this position in our Deposit Services Department, you would be responsible for reviewing customer data, ensuring its accuracy, proper authorization and identifying exceptions while meeting department deadlines. Additionally responsible for servicing internal and external customers as well as supporting team members.
- Review data for missing information and proper authorizations in a timely manner according to department policies and procedures.
- Research exceptions and report discrepancies timely to the appropriate individuals.
- Assist team members with reaching goals and deadlines, workloads, and projects.
- Input data with a high level of accuracy.
- Provide consistent outstanding customer service and support to internal customers i.e. branches.*
- Process transactions/documentation accurately according to policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 2 years prior banking experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quality check work with careful attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; comfortable communicating with customers, co-workers and management.
We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position could work out of our Saratoga National Bank Branch in our Clifton Park Office or our Main Office in Glens Falls.
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the region and helping our neighbors achieve their financial goals since 1851. We are proud to serve as a cornerstone in the community through charitable giving and unmatched volunteerism. We serve Warren, Washington, northern Saratoga, Essex, and Clinton counties through 30 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.