Hudson River Community Credit Union is a growing financial institution with five Branches and an Operations Center in the Saratoga Springs area. Their mission is to improve the well-being of their members and their families by providing quality financial services with the best overall value.
Growing Credit Union has a new opportunity!
To direct the operations of our Cohoes and Troy Branches, ensuring the branch meets organizational, financial, operational, service, and growth plans while providing exceptional service to our members.
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic and upbeat professional who is passionate about the financial services industry and leading a team. You are detail-oriented, highly organized and love mentoring and training your staff. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can help attain the branch’s goals.
What you will do:
Coach, develop and train staff into highly motivated, professional and well trained ambassadors of HRCCU. Utilize different coaching and feedback techniques to keep employees performing at a high level of execution. Evaluate the job performance of branch office staff to ensure high quality of work and service to members.
Monitors branch operations results relative to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are taken to achieve goals. Coaches branch staff to achieve all goals of the organization. Prepares and submits standard reports.
Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions; volume; teller errors; loan volume; teller and loan personal sales; and new and closed accounts. As needed, assist staff or members in solving complex account problems
Where will you work: This position reports to the Director of Branch Operations and will work at our Cohoes and Troy Branches.
What you will need:
Experience: At least five years similar or related experience along with Leadership of a team.
Education: A high school education or FGED, Associates Degree preferred. Notary license
- Outstanding communication skills, effective influencer, and communicates accurately, honestly, supportively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to be aware of, control and express own emotions as well as being cognizant of the emotions of others.
- Demonstrated skill in generating new ideas, concepts, processes, actions or alternative solutions to problems.
- The ability to make prudent decisions that are timely, well researched, and reflect awareness of impact.
- Can proactively complete tasks, solve problems, improve processes, and enhance products, within assigned range of authority.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and willingness to consider new technology to improve job functions.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, and national origin, physical or mental ability, protected Veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. To read the It's The Law Poster regarding EEO please copy and paste the following link into your browser. http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf