Project Administrator Job Description
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
Summary: The Project Administrator assists & supports the Project Management team in performing administrative functions such as assisting in transmitting of documents to/from Client/Subs/Suppliers/etc, general Document Controls, monthly billings, assisting in subcontractor & supplier billings/invoices, assisting in job-site employee on-boarding & off-boarding, and other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
KEY INTERFACES: Project Manager, A/P Specialist,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes and tracks Submittals to owner, contact subs for items to be submitted
- Processes and tracks formal correspondence with Clients and Subcontractors
- Create and Process Subcontracts
- Create Purchase Orders
- Process Sub invoices for payment
- Create Subcontractor Monthly pay summaries
- Update Project Workbook
- Request for information, follow up with owner response to sub requesting information
- Track all materials purchases and services for the project
- Order materials as directed
- Create job site binders
- Maintain our inventory controls program.
- Assist in tracking and accepting deliveries that come to our Headquarters
REQUIRED SKILLS: Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Experience and proficiency in Smartsheet and QuickBooks.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours per day, and frequently lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds, and become proficient with our warehouse fork lift.
PAY RANGE: $17-$22 starting, depending on experience/education.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
For general inquiries, or to apply, please contact:
Juan L. Gonzales, Jr.
Chief Financial Officer
Hunt Companies, Inc.