Coalition to Save Our Civic Center
The Coalition to Save Our Civic Center is a group comprised of local community and business leaders that want to keep the Glens Falls Civic Center as a sports and entertainment destination.
We believe that the Civic Center is an integral part of the fabric of our community and needs to remain the strong regional economic force that is has been for over 30 years.
- The Glens Falls Civic Center, established over 30 years ago, is the centerpiece of our region’s sports and entertainment culture.
- The Glens Falls Civic Center plays a key role in the quality of life we enjoy in this region.
- The Glens Falls Civic Center creates economic activity throughout the Warren, Washington and northern Saratoga County region exceeding $10 million annually. Click here for a full economic impact study for the Civic Center.
- The Glens Falls Civic Center benefits this entire region and therefore is a regional asset.
- The City of Glens Falls is burdened with financially subsidizing the operation of the Glens Falls Civic Center, that as a regional asset should be supported by the region.
- The City of Glens Falls cannot continue to provide financial support to sustain operation of the Glens Falls Civic Center.
Chambers of Commerce
The ARCC CommUnity of Commerce begins with U