Applicants must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one to three years of cash handling experience preferably in a credit union, bank, other financial institution, or an acceptable combination of education and experience necessary to gain the background knowledge to transact business effectively with members.
- Retail sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while functioning at a high pace.
- Flexibility (Saturday hours will be required and may occasionally cover in other branches).
- Transportation – this position WILL require providing coverage in our other branches
TCT offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic team-oriented environment, an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, voluntary benefits, paid vacations, an extremely generous 401(K) plan, and much more! If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter & salary requirements to:
TCT Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
416 Rowland St. Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Or email to email@example.com
Or Fax to: 518-288-3751